Some geniuses at a university in Hungary claim the test is able to differentiate between problematic and non-problematic porn usage.
It’s one of those Cosmopolitan-esque tests where if you score over a certain number of points then it means you win or something.
In this case, 76 points and over and you’re a porn addict. 75 points and under and you’re fine! It’s completely stupid, of course, but check it out below if you don’t want to give that rag one of your clicks:-
Answer the 17 questions below, rating them by how much you feel they apply to you from 1 to 7, where:1 = never, 2 = rarely, 3 = occasionally, 4 = sometimes, 5 = often, 6 = very often, 7 = all the time.
1. I felt that porn is an important part of my life.
2. I used porn to restore the tranquillity of my feelings.
3. I felt porn caused problems in my sexual life
4. I felt that I had to watch more and more porn for satisfaction.
5. I unsuccessfully tried to reduce the amount of porn I watch.
6. I became stressed when something prevented me from watching porn.
7. I thought about how good it would be to watch porn.
8. Watching porn got rid of my negative feelings.
9. Watching porn prevented me from bringing out the best in me.
10. I felt that I needed more and more porn in order to satisfy my needs.
11. When I vowed not to watch porn any more, I could only do it for a short period of time.
12. I became agitated when I was unable to watch porn.
13. I continually planned when to watch porn.
14. I released my tension by watching porn.
15. I gradually watched more ‘extreme’ porn, because the porn I watched before was less satisfying.
16. I resisted watching porn for only a little while before I relapsed.
17. I missed porn greatly when I didn’t watch it for a while.
Add the scores for all the questions together. A score of 76 or higher suggests problematic levels of pornography use.